LOUIS JOAKIM MORAIS
Chief Talent Officer, Business Partner
Seasoned Talent Acquisition leader and Employee Engagement Expert with years of experience, Louis Morais brings a wealth of expertise specialising in finance and BPOs. Through the years, he has provided talent acquisition and business partner support for various multinational banking and financial services and shared service organisations. His keen understanding of what makes a business tick is underscored by his early career focus lecturing on marketing, business administration and HR and experience in sales. His strategic focus has been on building and then retaining high performance teams by focusing on solid hiring techniques, developing talent and coaching and mentoring support to drive engagement and performance.
- Louis will help you move beyond the transactional elements of recruiting to take a more strategic approach for today’s talent acquisition landscape:
- Pipeline – helping you identify a steady pipeline of quality candidates as well as assisting with development and roll-out of Mass Recruitment drives;
- Financial Sense – ensuring that costs are reduced and processes optimised;
- Align – recognise and then categorise the competencies needed to support your unique business requirements;
- Assess + Select – leverage assessments and interviewing techniques to select for best skill fit;
- Retention – support your Employer Brand initiatives and make improvements to your turn-around time for on-boarding candidates.
Areas of Focus :
- Strategic sourcing
- Talent mapping
- Competitor intelligence
- Senior candidate engagement
- Recruitment strategy development
- Process re-engineering
Chief People Officer, Business Partner
Deva has been more than 25 years in the Human Capital field. He has covered areas in Human Resources, both strategic and operational, spanning various industries, namely, commercial banks, insurance, media and shared services / business process outsourcing (BPO). With exposure to employment laws and practices in countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, China, India, Poland and the UK. In his long career in corporate HR, he understands the business needs for his clients, able to articulate and put in place HR strategies that meet organisations long term goals. This included managing the entire spectrum of HR services, from hire to retire, and everything in between, including Organisational Design, Learning Development, Talent Management, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). Having helmed the HR in medium to large corporate companies, advising not just on Human Capital requirements, but also on other areas such as Administration, Property and Legal. Deva has had good working relationships managing key stakeholders including Board of Directors and Shareholders of corporate entities. A very business focused, and technology solutions driven person, innovation is key to Deva’s thought process to deliver optimum value to the organisation.